Spoil your mum this Mother’s Day by cooking up a feast in your kitchen. We’ve got some old classic with a new modern to inspire you.
Pull a pan of these fluffy muffins out of the oven for a tart, yet refreshing, breakfast bite.
Fresh lemon rind adds the perfect amount of zest to balance out the tartness of the cranberries, which are loaded with vitamin C and fibre.
To lower the fat content, trade in fat-free vanilla yogurt instead of low-fat vanilla yogurt.
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Combine cranberries and 2 tablespoons flour, tossing gently; set aside.
3. Lightly spoon 2 cups flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together oil and next 5 ingredients (through egg) in a medium bowl. Make a well in centre of flour mixture; add oil mixture, stirring just until flour mixture is moist. Fold in cranberry mixture. Spoon the batter into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle sugar evenly over muffins. Bake at 375° Fahrenheit for 33 minutes.
4. Remove muffins from pans immediately, and place on a wire rack.
Braised Kale Frittata
Frittatas are a brunch favourite. They’re quick-and-easy to make, allow a lot of creativity with ingredients, and make for a unique way to serve a big or small crowd.
This frittata combines two popular cancer fighting vegetables: Kale and tomatoes.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, whisk the first 6 ingredients (through oregano).
2. Lightly coat an 8-inch ovenproof cast-iron or non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium. Add the kale and tomatoes. Cook, stirring, until hot (about 3 minutes). Add the eggs and swirl to distribute.
3. Transfer to the oven and bake until set and hot (about 20 minutes). Cut in wedges.
Lemon Crepe Cake
Lemon Curd Mousse:
All of our swimsuits are true to size. This means you should follow your normal sizing.
The best guide is your underwear - so what you would wear in a bra and undies is the size you order from us in tops and bottoms. For example, in you wear an 18E bra, you should order a size 18 swimsuit top from us.
If you are looking for a one piece and are in between sizes, say an 18E bra and a 20 in underpants, we recommend choosing the larger of the two sizes - so a size 20 in this case.
If you have any issues with your new swimsuit, we do 30 day refunds for full priced items and exchanges for all items - so you can swap to a size or style that is more suitable for you!