Heading away this summer?
We’ve listed the only 25 items you’ll ever need to pack on your getaway this summer!
In your personal bag:
- Camera (film, battery & charger)
- Antibacterial wipes
- Printout of travel reservations
- Cash & ATM Cards
- Passport (if needed)
- Phone & phone charger
- Medication including prescriptions, gas relief tablets, antacid tablets, pain relief tablets, antidiarrheal medicine, laxatives.
In you luggage:
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Travel Adapter (if needed)
- Cardigan/light jacket for cool evenings (can be worn to travel in)
- Kaftan– can be used as a cover-up after the beach
- Trousers (can be worn to travel in)
- Closed-toe shoes (can be worn to travel in)
- Sun hat (can be worn to travel in, to avoid damage)
- Day tops
- Lightweight evening outfits– non-crease dresses or shirts
- Swimwear – of course 😉
- Underwear– these take up little room, so there is no need to cut back on such essentials!
- Flip flops/sandals
- Socks– only if your closed-toe shoes require them