We can feel summer coming around the corner as the humidity rises and we find ourselves begging for some rain. It is the best time to get outside with your family and friends and make the most of the summer heat. We know that summer is a fun and exciting time so we wanted to make it a bit easier for you with Summer Essentials list. We created a list off what we know we need during summer but tend to forget in our rush down to the beach. Our summer essential list will provide you with ideas and handy things to remember as you take on summer with your friends and family.
Swimsuit: Of course you’ll be getting down to the water during summer! Make sure you have a chlorine resistant swimsuit for the pool.
- A fantastic pair of sunglasses: Not only will your sunglasses make you look super trendy, but also they will stop you from squinting and ultimately getting eye wrinkles!
- Hat: A beach essential for everyone planning to spend time in the sun!
- Beach tote: You’ll need to pack your towel, sunscreen and book with you down to the beach so a nice big beach tote will be perfect to carry all of your essentials.
- Simple slide sandals: Perfect for the beach day to slide on and off.
- Colourful cross body bag: Put the old black handbag back in the closet and rock a bright cross body bag that will make your outfit pop over summer.
- Easy romper: Easy to put on and take off, perfect for heading down to the beach or lounging by the pool. Easiest outfit choice when planning a busy day heading to cafes and shops from the water.
- Strap up heels: They go super cute with a sundress when you’re too hot to dress up and still want to look dressy.
- A good camera: Whether you plan to use your IPhone, DSLR camera or a Polaroid camera, make sure you take it with you over summer to snap away at all your summer time fun!
- Nail polish: Paint your nails with a bright colour to go with all of your summer outfits.
- A little perfume: Carry a little perfume with you so that when you’re out, a little spray will be perfect.
We all know that summertime can be a mad rush as we head to the water and into the sun, so these essentials are going to make you pop and feel comfortable in summer.