Our top cocktails for summer
We want to let you know the most refreshing yet tasty cocktails that you can make with a few simple ingredients. All of these cocktails are completely summer appropriate as they are refreshing and cooling. These cocktails are just what you’ll need over the summer holidays and over Christmas time. Enjoy!
- Pinna Colada Mimosa: You’ll need sugar, pineapple juice, coconut rum and a bottle of prosecco. In each glass, pour ¼ pineapple juice, a touch of rum and then top it off with the prosecco. Rim the glass with sugar and fresh pineapple beforehand if you want them to look even more refreshing!
- Strawberry Froze: For this drink, you’ll need a bottle of cold rose, chopped strawberries, vodka, lemon juice and ice. In a blender combine half the bottle of froze with 1 cup of strawberries. Then add half of the vodka and half of the lemon juice. Add 2 cups of ice and then blend until you have the perfect slushie consistency.
- Vodka Pink Lemonade Slushie: You’ll need vodka, pink lemonade, ice and mint for this refreshing drink! Put the vodka, lemonade and ice into a blender. Once all blended it is ready to drink straight away! Some people enjoy cutting lemons in half, scooping out the inside and pouring the slushie into the lemon to use as a cup!
- Prosecco Slushies: The ingredients for this drink are prosecco, chopped strawberries, lime juice, vodka, ice and mint. In a blender, add the prosecco, strawberries, lime juice, and vodka and then fill the blender half way with ice. Blend all the ingredients together to make the slushie! Garnish this drink with mint to add to the refreshing essence of the cocktail.
- Watermelon Slushie: You’ll need sour patch watermelons, vodka, sprite, lemonade and ice for this cocktail. Soak the gummies in the vodka overnight. The following day, add the vodka, sprite, lemonade, gummies and ice to create the tasty Watermelon slushie!
Also in Blog
The sun, chlorine and chemicals can all damage and degrade your swimwear, so it’s important to take the time to care and clean them properly. Here are some helpful tips on how to make your swimwear last longer. Read More
From velvet one pieces, high cut bottoms and tummy control tankinis, these are the swimwear trends you should try this year. Read More
Looking to buy a swim dress in Australia? Capriosca Swimwear is the ultimate destination for fashionable and flattering swim dresses. Whether you're looking for a swimdress in Australia or you're shopping from overseas, we can deliver the perfect style directly to you. Read More
All of our swimsuits are true to size. This means you should follow your normal sizing.
The best guide is your underwear - so what you would wear in a bra and undies is the size you order from us in tops and bottoms. For example, in you wear an 18E bra, you should order a size 18 swimsuit top from us.
If you are looking for a one piece and are in between sizes, say an 18E bra and a 20 in underpants, we recommend choosing the larger of the two sizes - so a size 20 in this case.
If you have any issues with your new swimsuit, we do 30 day refunds for full priced items and exchanges for all items - so you can swap to a size or style that is more suitable for you!
International Size Conversions
|AUS ||8 ||10 ||12 ||14 ||16 ||18 ||20 ||22 ||24 ||26 ||28 ||30|
|USA ||4 ||6 ||8 ||10 ||12 ||14 ||16 ||18 ||20 ||22 ||24 ||26|
|CANADA ||6 ||8 ||10 ||12 ||14 ||16 ||18 ||20 ||22 ||24 ||26 ||28|
|UK ||8 ||10 ||12 ||14 ||16 ||18 ||20 ||22 ||24 ||26 ||28 ||30|
|EUR ||34 ||36 ||38 ||40 ||42 ||44 ||46 ||48 ||50 ||52 ||54 ||56|
|AU ||USA ||CA ||UK ||EUR|
|8 ||4 ||6 ||8 ||34|
|10 ||6 ||8 ||10 ||36|
|12 ||8 ||10 ||12 ||38|
|14 ||10 ||12 ||14 ||40|
|16 ||12 ||14 ||16 ||42|
|18 ||14 ||16 ||18 ||44|
|20 ||16 ||18 ||20 ||46|
|22 ||18 ||20 ||22 ||48|
|24 ||20 ||22 ||24 ||50|
|26 ||22 ||24 ||26 ||52|
|28 ||24 ||26 ||28 ||54|
|30 ||26 ||28 ||30 ||56|